Online Early Years Entitlement: more for children, more for schools
Enter SDA and âOnline Early Years Entitlementâ (we call it OEYE)
SDA have once more harnessed the Department for Educationâs Eligibility Checking Service to make this potentially difficult process as easy as, well, abc. Thereâs no need for paper evidence and the to-ing and fro-ing that it so often requires. Instead OEYE provides a simple online form for a parent or carer to fill out then automates the entire process by which an application can be made and a decision notified. In minutes or seconds instead of days or weeks.
Your data is safe with us.
As a trusted and long-standing contractor to the DfE, SDAâs secure web servers already securely host an abundance of sensitive education data â so thereâs some practical, real-world assurance right off the bat. But did you know we are also fully and currently certified against the ISO27001 International Information Security Standard? Our systems, processes and people have been stringently audited to meet its exacting requirements. And finally (we believe in the extra mile) all our OEYE staff are enhance DBS checked. Oh, and cleared.
Benefits of Online Early Years Entitlement (OEYE)
- Speeds up access to early years entitlement (EYE)
- Removes stigma associated with EYE application.
- Offers a faster, simpler, easier and more convenient application process
- Delivers speedier notification of entitlement
- Removes the need for paper proof of entitlement
- Enables applications to be made in privacy via mobile phone, tablet, PC, internet-enabled TV or console
- Reduces application errors through computer assisted form validation
- Removes stigma as face-to-face meetings no longer needed for application
- Saves time and money
For Early Years providers
- Provides up-to-date information about which children can be offered free places
- Reduces administrative tasks such as checking and faxing of paper evidence
- Reduces costs associated with administration and incorrect meal provision
- Reduces office storage space required for paper documents
For Local Authorities
- Provides up-to-date information about which parents/carers are eligible
- Lowers costs through reduced requirement for paper forms, checking, error corrections, letters, postage and storage of paper documents
- Reduces avoidable contact
- Encourages parents/carers to use other online services offered by the authority
- Increases parent/carer satisfaction with authority services